Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kentucky Down Under June 2011






Hannah and I went to Kentucky Down Under the Thursday after school got out ( and we got in free - woohoo!).
Hannah was a bit intimidated by the birds, and I have to admit that I didn't even attempt to feed them. I wasn't too fond of them "attacking" me last summer:) She was a little scared and squealed when they all flew to her and latched on to her shirt and hair. The nice man working that exhibit got a few off of her and she was able to calm down and enjoy herself.


Hannah was really good playing the digeridoo. I tried, and it's kinda tough!
Hannah loved the cave tour once again. It was her favorite part of KDU.
I love the fishing hat and ribbons ! They were her idea:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love her ribbon and hat...that is too cute!